Google Review Management
What does our Google review management software report on?
Helicopter View on all Google Reviews
Google Reviews Sentiment Analysis
Google Reviews Visual Representation
Google Reviews Insights
Google Reviews Target setting
Why are Google reviews important?
Value Customer Feedback
First, as a business owner, understanding what customers are saying about your business is paramount. By actively listening to customers’ feedback, you can address any areas for improvement before commercial results are impacted.
Additionally, incorporating consumer sentiments into your communication and promotional strategy enables you to leverage public perception to your advantage.
Reviews impact ranking
Why is Google review management important?
- Most customers are highly or fairly likely to use a business that responds well to all its online reviews.
- If a business doesn’t respond to reviews, most people say they will not use a business.
Our Google Review Management Solution
How to manage review replies?
How to reply to reviews with our tool
You can reply by pressing the reply button – this triggers the AI-generated review response. We can handle all languages and are working on creating personas and customer service contact info to be included. Check your suggested reply, and once you are happy with it, press “Post Reply”.
In the “Use from template” dropdown menu, you also have the choice to create and use templates for responding to reviews. This is especially handy for reviews without a comment. For those reviews, AI-powered replies are disabled.
Lastly, to be even more time efficient, you can also filter reviews with or without a reply in the dropdown.
How do I increase the number of reviews?
- Focus on the locations where impact is most likely. Our Google review management software reports on the key KPIs for each location, this gives you a clear view of the locations that need your attention and allows you to see where to look for best practices and/or tips.
- There must be physical QR codes at the site. We can print and distribute QR codes. These codes send people directly to the Google review section of the location in question. Remember, unhappy customers leave reviews, and happy customers often forget. Reminding them is effective.
- You can use the Review links from the Google Business Profile API to integrate these links with your CRM system and ask people who have bought from you to leave a review.
- We help you to create, implement and measure the impact of an incentive program to grow reviews that do not conflict with Google’s review policies. This is part of our Google review management services.
You can try our Google review management software for free for two weeks via this link. Share access and we will have your reviews downloaded, ranked and accessible in 10 min.
Check out our tool in action
Get started on local search today with a free demo from one of our experts.