Review management in the Google ecosystem comes down to managing your Google Business Profiles reviews. These reviews are, rightly so, a major concern for many businesses. Reviews can make or break your business.
Most consumers only trust a business when it has a certain number of reviews. On top of that, reviews are an important ranking factor for Google. So more reviews mean more visibility in the (local) search results. Reviews are increasingly replacing (citation) links as the main source of “authority”.
However, due to the large number of reviews and many different Google Business Profiles, review management can become a challenging task.
What does our review management software report on?
GMBapi.com’s review management software reports on all KPIs that matter for multi-location businesses. Also, the review management software focuses on making it time efficient to manage your chain’s reputation across a large number of physical locations.
For both the latest reviews, and the aggregated reviews per location, our review management software reports on the number of reviews, average ratings, response percentage and response times.
Why are Google reviews important?
Ways to improve
Customer decision making
Reviews impact ranking
Why is review management important?
Anything that has a significant impact on your business needs to be managed well.
One of the most important aspects of local SEO is monitoring and managing your online reviews. Whether you get good reviews or bad reviews, it is critical to respond to each review in a timely and professional manner. It helps build trust with your customers.
- Most customers are highly or fairly likely to use a business that responds well to all its online reviews.
- If a business doesn’t respond to reviews, most people say they will not use a business.
Last but not least, studies have shown that customers tend to be less critical (in reviews and ratings) when they anticipate a response from the business in question. So besides supporting conversion from Google business listing (to store, call or consideration), it also helps with the average rating.
Our Review Management Solution
Our review management software sits within the standard package of our Local Search tool – GMBapi.com. Our review management functionality is designed to save you as much time as possible and manage your organisation’s online reputation with an hour per week of time investment.
With one click, you can reply to any review or question. Or see the locations that are in need of support.
We have created a plan for businesses to enhance the quantity of reviews and their authority in local SEO. This tactic can be easily carried out thanks to our tooling.
How to reply to reviews with our tool
You can reply by pressing the reply button. Write your message and press ‘Post reply’.
In the “Use from template” dropdown menu, you also have the choice to create and use templates for responding to reviews.
Lastly, to be even more time efficient, you can also filter reviews with or without a reply in the dropdown.
How do I increase the number of reviews?
This depends on the industry you operate in. However, there are a few guidelines that apply to a majority of sectors. Typically, we combine a few different aspects in order to boost the quantity of reviews. Additionally, we can track and evaluate the results of your work.
- There must be physical QR codes at the site. We can print and distribute QR codes. These codes send people directly to the Google review section of the location in question. Remember, unhappy customers leave reviews, and happy customers often forget. Reminding them is effective.
- Focus on the locations where impact is most likely. Our review software reports on the key KPIs for each location, this gives you a clear view of the locations that need your attention and allows you to see where to look for best practices and/or tips.
- We help you to create, implement and measure the impact of an incentive program to grow reviews that do not conflict with Google’s review policies.
Check out our tool in action
Get started on local search today with a free demo from one of our experts.